Thursday, October 1, 2009

Open Letter to the Crazy Crack-Head Lady

***Disclaimer: no, this is not about you. If you are on my blogroll, you are a friend...in real life or online, you are my friend. I honestly couldn't resist this today, it has to be done.

Dear Crazy Crack-Head Lady;

Oh my God!!! You are bat-shit crazy, not even the good kind of crazy now!!! Holy crap, get some help!!! I know you look all healthy and stuff, but clearly you are not...this isn't even funny anymore.

Yours tuly;
Kylie's Mom.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Details!! We need details!! ;)

Mackey said...

Yes, we NEED details!!!!! Maybe you could write the story about her but then put a disclaimer at the end & say that the story is pure fiction & has no relevance to anyone living or dead....u know....like they do in the movies. LoL

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie's Mom said...

No. No details.

It is far more entertaining if I spare you the details lol.

I need a drink.