Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pics.

No thoughts or crafty projects to share this week. The construction on the basement bathroom is at a standstill right now, and I've used my Word of the Year about 50 times already today because of it. Anyway, onwards...

Photobucket
My Jacob bought me flowers! I had a cruddy day last week, and so Jake asked Scott to take him to buy me flowers :) . I love that little man :) .

Photobucket
This scene started out by Sam taking Jake by the hand and leading him into her room...I could hear her saying, "I be da mom...you be da girl" lol. So he had to sit and play DSi beside her while she pretended to wash dishes in her kitchen.

Photobucket
This is a scene from Jacob's latest stop-motion movie: Darth Vader is getting revenge against Obi Wan on the lava planet. Someone out there probably knows the correct name for that planet, but I don't lol. Jacob is learning how to modify the Lego characters he already has, using plasticine and sharpies...sometimes he asks for fabric scraps to create costume elements. The background in this lava planet scene is his bean bag chair. There are almost 500 Lego pictures on my camera right now...

Photobucket
Sam has discovered painting and could do it all the live long day. But the best part for her is where you sprinkle glitter all over the wet paint!! She yells, "Glitter! GLITTER!!!" if I don't get it fast enough for her lol.

Photobucket
My awesome sister bought this for me. You still have to spray it with Pam and sprinkle it with flour...which seems silly for a non-stick pan, but it's pretty cool! From the picture, you can see that if you bake brownies in this pan, it will make you a better wife and a better mother :) . I love this junk.

Photobucket
These are the Hungry Girl pumpkin brownies my niece and I made, and they take 2 ingredients: a box of chocolate cake mix and a can of pure pumpkin. I'm not kidding, that's the only 2 ingredients. Mix it all up (it will seem really thick and you'll be tempted to throw in a splash of milk, but don't!) and throw it in the pan or cupcake liners. I really liked them, but Jacob and Kylie say that they have a bit of an odd aftertaste if you eat more than a couple of them in a row. Still, it didn't stop them from eating 6 brownies each lol...

Photobucket
Kylie's library stash for the week. It's spring break, so we've gone to the City Centre library and our local library. Lots of manga books, lots of Hayao Miyazaki DVD's, an Alice in Wonderland book on CD and the original Hairspray movie featuring Divine. Oh, and a Wii game. Honestly, we're always disappointed in those so I don't even know why we bother anymore. Library Wii games are usually so scratched up that we can't play them anyway :( .

No comments: