Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday.

It's Wednesday...supposed to be a day off, but I worked for 3 hours. I didn't want to, but the boss waved time-and-a-half under my nose and I was convinced. We are short-staffed and it stinks. Turns out you need common sense to work as a medical office assistant. Who knew that would be so hard to find? 

I am currently writing an email to the school principal regarding the tirade I witnessed at school the other day. A teacher exploded...screaming at about a dozen little kids. I'm sure I stood there with my mouth hanging open, it was so shocking.  She didn't even care that there was parents and student teachers around...just screamed and screamed because they were chatting and giggling while waiting for the daycare staff to pick them up. Sure, teachers are overworked and not respected, blah blah blah. But she's also an adult, capable of knowing what is appropriate behaviour while in the presence of children. Honestly, it was scary.

Guess who thinks he needs a haircut?? I can hardly believe it. Jacob has decided he wants to go SHORT short. It takes me weeks to talk him into trimming his bangs and now he wants to chop it all off.

Kylie's ears are haunted. She thinks she can hear me playing Minecraft. Um...no lol.

I'm tired, going to bed. Darnit, need to do laundry first or I will have to go to work in yoga pants tomorrow night. Not cool.

'Night.





1 comment:

Princesstefer said...

Sean's hair is SUPER short (almost buzz cut)... must me something in the air!