Monday, March 23, 2009

Eek, I've been tagged!

THE RULES: Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results. and post it as your answer.


My age on my next birthday:


Photobucket


Place I would like to travel to:

Photobucket


My favourite food:

Photobucket


My favourite place:
Photobucket


My nickname:
Photobucket
{and I totally wear a fur bikini when I polish my floors, just like in this picture. Please be aware of the fact that my husband is the only one in the entire world allowed to call me Suzy...if you call me Suzy to my face, I will pretend I didn't hear you and then secretly be really angry at you lol. Just so you kow ;) }


My favourite colour:
Photobucket


My college major:
Photobucket


Name of my love:
Photobucket
(hmm...I love watermelon, but I do love my Scotty...that's a tough one...)


My hobby:
Photobucket


My bad habit:
Photobucket


My wish list:
Photobucket

7 comments:

Mackey said...

Thx for playing chicky!
Ilooove the purple pic up there!
Oh & you look tres cool & sexy in that fur bikini=)
It's Alberta ...we have to wear fur cuz it's winter 10 months out of 12!

Nico said...

This was awesome!

Cori said...

bwahahaha!! Now the image of you when I read your blog will be Suzy in the fur bikini...

Neonjake said...

Thank you for the lovely journey.
jake

Josie said...

What a fun tag!

Princesstefer said...

I did this too 'cause Tess (Bradsmom) tagged me... I didn't get the college major thing! I'm going to go add it now. lol

Tracey said...

I REALLY enjoyed this! Nice job!!! Looks like it would be a fun one!