Friday, February 19, 2010

Le sigh...

I'm BORED. Bored out of my mind. And I'm bored of crochet right now, too lol.

Scott is working late tonight. I've called him 3 times, hoping that the sound of my lovely voice would entice him into coming home. That usually works, actually...but not tonight. A three-day weekend makes for a short work week, which makes for
overtime on a Friday night to catch up. Poop.

Jake and Sam are playing in a large cardboard box, and Sam is yelling at Jake because his feet are stinky lol. Kylie is reading a book. I've made supper but no one is hungry...so it sits cold on the stove.

I picked up a book on crocheting socks from the library, but I just don't feel like it right now. I think I'm going to throw on my froggy pj pants and make some coffee...maybe pull out the Simpson's Clue board game and beg the kids to play with me. That won't be too hard. The Smithers game piece is dressed in a French maid costume...
hee hee, that makes me giggle every time :) .

Later, taters!

2 comments:

Mackey said...

Evrything just sounds so much more sophisticated when you add "le" to it. lol

Nico said...

I've been feeling cruddy too. I think it is the Winter blah's and me being stuck in the house for 2 weeks with 3 sick kiddos... I'm ready for Sunny Days and Road Trips ;)