Psst...hey you. Yeah, you. Did you hear? March is mending month at Craftzine! I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I think mending has become one of my favourite things to do...nothing is more satisfying than mending something properly and neatly, I dare say.
But anyway, moving on...
I've been tagged by Josie . You can check out her blog and see her cute knitting and sewing projects!
So here goes (I'll do both tags, Josie, because I'm not sure which one I was supposed to do lol):
This is Kylie and I paddle boating (ha! you can barely see me, and I know you're squinting and leaning in closer to the monitor to try and make out what I look like lol). This was taken this past summer at the Valley Zoo here in Edmonton. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.
Second part of the tag:
List 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
Let each person know they have been tagged
Hmm...6 random things...
- I refuse to let my husband wear Winnie the Pooh shirts that he has gotten as gifts. Honestly, since when does a 40 year old man walk around wearing a Tigger shirt???
- This past fall, I tried dressing like a grown-up when I went out...just to Wal Mart or whatever. Yeah, didn't work. I'm back to hoodies, jeans and runners. It honestly felt like Dress Up Corner in playschool or something every day.
- I can't sit still through a movie on tv...I can't remember the last movie I watched all the way through. I'm always getting up look for something, get something to hand-sew while I sit, etc. We tried watching a bunch of movies last summer and it took me 3 weeks to watch one (Scarface).
- I stink at cooking. I always mess up in some part of the recipe.
- I love the Doodlebops! I love the songs, the costumes, and my favourite Doodlebop is Rooney. Although Moe is pretty cool, too :) . My husband will not accompany me to a concert, though, and Sam is still too young to sit through one. Some day, though!!!
- My math/counting skills suck. See, I had to come back to this post and re-read it...there have only been five items here since early this morning. I just added #6 lol. Can you believe that I'm Parent Council treasurer at school ? ROFL!!!