Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday


Psst...hey you. Yeah, you. Did you hear? March is mending month at Craftzine! I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I think mending has become one of my favourite things to do...nothing is more satisfying than mending something properly and neatly, I dare say.

But anyway, moving on...

I've been tagged by Josie . You can check out her blog and see her cute knitting and sewing projects!

So here goes (I'll do both tags, Josie, because I'm not sure which one I was supposed to do lol):
TAG: pick the fourth picture in your fourth photo file and describe it.



This is Kylie and I paddle boating (ha! you can barely see me, and I know you're squinting and leaning in closer to the monitor to try and make out what I look like lol). This was taken this past summer at the Valley Zoo here in Edmonton. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun.

Second part of the tag:

List 6 random things about yourself

Tag 6 people at the end of your post

Let each person know they have been tagged

Hmm...6 random things...

  1. I refuse to let my husband wear Winnie the Pooh shirts that he has gotten as gifts. Honestly, since when does a 40 year old man walk around wearing a Tigger shirt???
  2. This past fall, I tried dressing like a grown-up when I went out...just to Wal Mart or whatever. Yeah, didn't work. I'm back to hoodies, jeans and runners. It honestly felt like Dress Up Corner in playschool or something every day.
  3. I can't sit still through a movie on tv...I can't remember the last movie I watched all the way through. I'm always getting up look for something, get something to hand-sew while I sit, etc. We tried watching a bunch of movies last summer and it took me 3 weeks to watch one (Scarface).
  4. I stink at cooking. I always mess up in some part of the recipe.
  5. I love the Doodlebops! I love the songs, the costumes, and my favourite Doodlebop is Rooney. Although Moe is pretty cool, too :) . My husband will not accompany me to a concert, though, and Sam is still too young to sit through one. Some day, though!!!
  6. My math/counting skills suck. See, I had to come back to this post and re-read it...there have only been five items here since early this morning. I just added #6 lol. Can you believe that I'm Parent Council treasurer at school ? ROFL!!!






2 comments:

Josie said...

How fun! You were right- I was trying to see what you look like! lol! That is so funny about the winnie the pooh shirts! WHo gives them to him?!? lol

D said...

Happy mending month Susan!!