Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sour candy spray

Kylie taught Jake that he could spray that junky, sour apple spray from Dollarama into the bottle's cap...creating, in essence, a sour shot.

You would think that after he tasted how unbelievably horrible the first sour shot was, that he wouldn't do it again. Well...

Photobucket
Here is shot #3...I missed the first couple of shots because I was nursing Sam...I yelled for Kylie to fetch me the camera as I laughed so hard that I was crying...

Photobucket
Shot #4...

Photobucket
Shot #5... maybe he's getting used to it, this face isn't as bad...

Photobucket
Shot #6...nope, still yucky lol...he's having to lean on the wall for support...

When I was a kid, I didn't understand the draw to sour candy...yuk!!! I think I tasted it once, and then that was that. As an adult, I just like the faces that kids make when they eat it: that's definitely the best part lol.

7 comments:

D said...

LOL well I love sour things as does my husband. Sour soothers, sour straws...YUM.

D said...

OH YEAH and I love his faces...priceless.

Cori said...

Tee hee hee, those pictures are hilarious!!

Liane said...

How cute! I think I burnt off all my sour taste buds with Super Lemon in elementary school.

Nico said...

His sweet little face says it all :)

Coolcook said...

Save these photo's for his wedding day and scare the shit out of his bride to be LOL.
jake

Cheerios_Addict said...

ROTFL!!! Love it!!