Friday, February 6, 2009

Pics.

Photobucket
OK, someone please tell me this purse is cool, even if you don't believe it. I paid $6 for it at VV and was really happy, as it is big enough for all my junk. Then my friend showed me her $200 Fossil bag and now I have a bit or purse envy going on. So my purse is cool...right ??? Right???

Photobucket
More adventures with Costco boxes. "Look, Mom, I'm a cat!", Jake exclaimed. Um...ok, you're a cat??? If you get this, please fill me in, as I have no idea how he's a cat with a box on his bum...

Photobucket
This is how Sam plays with Jake. She takes him by the hand, pushes him to the floor, and sits on him. Then she smacks him, pulls his hair, tickles his belly and tells him he's stinky (" ooh...kinky!" she says, as she waves her hand in front of her face). And he lays there and takes it, because that's the kind of big brother he is :) .

Photobucket
Not too many of these opportunities left...the big kid falls asleep on the Daddy. Please note that my husband is wearing two baseball caps at the same time. No, he is not Peruvian royalty...he merely found some great hats at Goodwill that day and couldn't decide which one to wear, so he wore both at once. Something else I don't get.

Photobucket
Sammy had a fight with a cupcake and it looks like the cupcake won.

Photobucket
Alright, guess what this is. Jake made it out of some plastic chain, but I'm not going to tell you what it is that he made. And I don't have a prize to give you, you just get 10 points. It's none of my business what you do with your points :) .

7 comments:

Josie said...

Oh my gosh! COuld sam get any cuter?!?! Those are all great pictures! ANd I personally really like your bag!!

Mackey said...

Oh my...is it a chain thong? Sorry...I have a gutter mind.

Oh & yes your purse rawks!!!!!

Coolcook said...

Dear Confused:Your purse is cool but it needs some purse bling, I know cause I got purse bling.
The hat thing with Scott, don't worry it is probably a guy thing or he is practicing for his Stand Up Comedy routine.
Jake is cute but eccentric and that can be good, imagination is a wonderful thing.
Could the chain be handcuffs. LOL
And Sammy is the cutest thing and I think all kids need to do the chocolate cupcake thing at least once in their lifetime.
jake

Liane said...

That cupcake pic is crazy! I love her hair. My kid gets that look in her eyes after eating a good cupcake too. Too funny!

Nico said...

Sammy is such a cutie! I just love her hair. By the way your bag is supercool, and a great find too :)

Princesstefer said...

LOL I love this post! especially the part about how Sam plays with Jake. :) heh

MrsD07 said...

Cute pics!! And I happen to love that purse! Enjoy :)