Thursday, November 27, 2008

Karma!

The other day, there was this little boy running all over my house yelling, "I'm the only one who's not sick! Ha ha, suckers!" and laughing his bum off at us...guess who was up all night puking??? Poor kid. So Jacob is at home with me today, but he's eating and drinking and everything is staying down. He cried during the night, because today is Pizza Day at school, and he didn't want to miss it :( . I told him that I would make sure to let the hot lunch moms know to wrap up the pizza for the kids who were sick today (I'm sure there are a few) and to stick them in the freezer for next week.

Our school had 7 teachers at home sick yesterday...lots of subs running around and lots of kids looking like walking zombies. This is one tough bug :( . I hope everyone is better by Saturday, that is the night of Scott's Christmas party.

No comments: