Another year has come and gone...*sigh*...why does time have to pass so quickly when you're a grown-up? I don't remember time slipping through my fingers so quickly when I was a kid.
No resolutions this year, but lots of plans:
1. Inventory the freezer and pantry, and come up with meals using up what I have. I know there are things buried in there that I have forgotten about...like that great deal on canned tuna last month...guess tuna cakes are on the menu this month.
2. Clean up my sewing area! It's a freakin' disaster!
3. Get a job. Yeesh...do I really want to? I'm going to be super picky, though, and hope that I can keep my present 3-hour-per-week job at the same time.
4. Paint the kitchen. I'm been meaning to do this since we moved in 3.5 years ago, but there were other, more pressing jobs to be done. And it's going to be the most wicked shade of lime green. Cool.
5. Make the basement more live-able. Sometimes I wish that it was unfinished when we moved in, so that we could finish it the way we wanted...but I guess I should be grateful that it was reasonably ready for the big kids to sleep down there.
6. Work on the backyard once the snow melts. Sam will be able to play in the sand or on the enclosed trampoline while I dig. Things really need to get done back there, the raspberries are out of control!
Well, that's it for now. I'm sure there is more, but I don't want to overwhelm myself lol.
10 hours ago