Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Party Pics :D

Photobucket Image Hosting
Well, Gramma brought cookies so you know right there that it is going to be a kick-bum party LOL.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting


Photobucket Image Hosting

Photobucket Image Hosting
This is the reason that I don't scrapbook! I could never make it look like this! Auntie Sheri made a scrapbook for Sammy as her gift, and it rules! It's so gorgeous...these pictures don't do it justice.

There are more pics on my Facebook page...it's just so much faster to load them there than here.

7 comments:

D said...

Sammy has such a cute look on her face in the fourth picture down. Looking at the cupcake tower thinking "What the heck is that?"

Looks like a great day!!

I would love to add you on facebook but I don't know your last name.

Kylie's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie's Mom said...

Danica, I'll pm you on LP.

Nico said...

What a little cutie Sammy is! It looks like she had a wonderful birthday, and I love her pirate dress.Big hugs!

Tracey said...

Oh wow.. would you look at those pigtails??? Could she BE any cuter!?

Looks like a great birthday! Glad you all had a good time!

Neonjake said...

Hey girl: I just read a weeks worth of postings, I was away for a week in "Dial up Hell" so I did not get a chance to read any blogs, so got a lot of catching up to do this weekend.
Happy Birthday X 2
My hubbys birthday was the 08th he would have been 57 and then our anniversary was the 09th but I spent them with family and did not get maudlein and weepy.
I am home for 3 weeks and then off the Vegas.
Grandson calls me the travelin granny.
TTFN
Jake

Cfmommy said...

Awwww, she is SO cute!!!!!!