Friday, September 19, 2008

Pics. And a movie clip.

My mom says I'm stingy with the pictures, so here's a few:

Photobucket
Sammy, sleeping in her pirate finery.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sammy got into the kleenex while I was starting the dishwasher LOL. She had so much fun, and I kept trying to get her to look at the camera...but she just crawled away when she had had enough.

Photobucket
Marshmallow roast...when I was a kid, my mom had a gas stove so I would roast them there. We have electric so Kylie improvised LOL.


I don't know what Sammy found so funny...Jake is playing Wii baseball and she is just giggling like crazy!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww that isprecious - reminds me of my youngest when she was that age! same laugh!!

Jennifer said...

so adorable!

Neonjake said...

She is so damn sweet, it makes me want to pee my pants....oh I just did...seniors event LOL. Just kidding.
jake

Kylie's Mom said...

ROFL Jake...I'll get the mop...

I've had 3 kids, I know what you mean LOL.

Tracey said...

Aw! Is there any sweeter sound on Earth?