Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ouch.

If this is what it feels like to work all day then I'm not interested lol. My feet hurt!!!

This is the first time I've sat down all day, other than dinner. Today, I ran all over town returning things, mailing things, doing PAC stuff, finishing Christmas crafts with the kids, finally getting my contribution to the school bake sale done, organizing said bake sale donations with various family members, wrapping my bake sale stuff, banking...plus some. I am pooped.

This is the part I don't like about Christmas...the running around like a chicken with its head cut off part. Not fun.

2 comments:

Neonjake said...

I hate that part too. Sitting with a friend with a nice glass of eggnog (my hubby used to call it eggmilk, he could drink gallons of the stuff) and have a conversation that does not rip anyone apart or cause any harm. That is what I am hoping for on my Christmas in Manitoba....notice I did not mention the "town name" no potty mouth tonight.

Cheerios_Addict said...

Everything is so busy everywhere too. I think I'll stay in until Christmas now. :)