Saturday, December 6, 2008

Quick post...

I only have a minute before we run out the door, so I just wanted to pop in to prove that I haven't abandoned blogdom altogether...just busy with school stuff/Christmas stuff. So here's a super quick update:

Bake sale, crafts for teacher gifts, food bank shopping with kids, Christmas decorating, Christmas baking, co-hosting Christmas dinner, shopping (ugh), helping Auntie sew something pretty, Gramma is now on Facebook, Christmas cards, cleaning, Santa pictures, various other crafts, Parent Council stuff.

There, now you know lol.

Later, dudes!

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

I need to rest just reading that!!! You have way more energy than I do right now lol!!

Neonjake said...

I know how things go at this time of year. but take a minute today to remember the 14 women who died in Montreal 19 years ago today.
jake