Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Laziness Meets Frugality: Home-made Multi-Sized Paper Towels

Too lazy to sew reusable paper towels means I'm still buying paper towels. And ripping off teeny bits as I need them, because the multi-sized ones are too expensive. So I came up with a plan.

My lazy ways:
Photobucket

...plus my cheapskate ways:
Photobucket

...equals multi-size paper towels with minimal mess:
Photobucket

You have to hold one roll while you tear off a sheet from the other roll...but I could solve that problem by just throwing the top roll in the pantry for now...but I'm even too lazy to do that :D .

5 comments:

Nico said...

What a great tip!!! It looks like a fun project to tear into too ;)

skhoury40 said...

you could be on The Red Green show!

Jennifer said...

hmmmmm.....I dare you to try this with toilet paper! lol! ;)

Mackey said...

I bet that is a good way to relieve stress too!

I cut my dryer sheets in half & my SOS pads.
Oh & another cheapskate tip...... instead of buying those expensive liquid handsoaps for the bathroom- I buy antibacterial dishsoap & then use it to fill the handsoap container halfway & fill the rest with water. Shake gently,just a little & wala!

Tracey said...

Yet again.. I am very impressed. You are one crafty lady. Where do you find the time to come up with these ideas??!!??