A meme from Jane :D .
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A giant bag of soccer balls, 6 pilons, stroller, bag of toys/hats for Sammy, baby carseat, emergency stuff.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
When I was pregnant with Sammy.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
I say the 'f' word far too much. Not around my kids though, and I say it in my head tons LOL.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Sammy, Jacob and Scott. Kylie did too, but you only asked for 3 ;D .
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Loading the dishwasher, cleaning the kitchen, making breakfast all at the same time.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Riding the bike and watching TV.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"It's your dad", as I handed the phone to Scott.
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Part of Jake's chocolate milk at the mall today. He couldn't finish it and I was thirsty.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Black t-shirt and black jeans.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
A salad at supper.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
15. When was the last time you ran?
Today, to the phone, so I could answer before the answering machine got it.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Part of a celebrity golfing event that was on TV yesterday.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
The secretary at my kids' school.
19. Ever go camping?
Yes, the last time was to Joseph Lake.
20. Do you have a tan?
A farmer's tan...just my arms and the tops of my feet.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?I don't have IM .
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I'm proud to say that I'm Scott's best friend :D .
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
28. Where is your mom right now?
On the next block, probably in bed watching TV.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The pile of class lists that the school secretary gave me for compiling the yearbook.
30. What color is your watch?
Blue and stainless steel.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Boomerangs. Did you know that Kylie is an aboriginal word for boomerang?
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
33. What is your birthstone?
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I hate the drive-thru. They never get my order right. We go in to the restaurant.
35.How many kids do you want?
3...4 if you include my husband. Hardy har har.
36. Do you have a dog?
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Kylie, when I called her from work to remind her that her lunch for school was in the fridge, so she shouldn't pack another one.
38. Have you met anyone famous?
I've met people who think they are famous in their own head...
39. Any plans today?
Going to bed soon.
40. How many states have you lived in?
Not a one.
41. Ever go to college?
Yes, NAIT and Grant MacEwan.
42. Where are you right now?
In the living room of my house.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
People not having called to RSVP for Kylie's birthday party next weekend...they have a whole week, I don't know what I'm so annoyed about, really.
44. Last song listened to?
London Bridge by Fergie in the car on the way home from work.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Reebok runners. They're so comfortable and I don't get shin splints from long walks.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
*Snort*. Are you kidding?
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of them do.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Healthy enough. Trying to do better.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
Take the kids to school, computer, clean, shop, wash, pick up the kids, play, eat, homework, read, computer, bed.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
When I answer the phone.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
60. How did you get one of your scars?
One of my idiot friends in junior high said, "you wanna see a match burn twice?"...then she lit a match and blew it out, and touched my skin with it (burning me). Big dummy...I didn't hang around with her after that, and I still have a small scar on my hand.
1 day ago