Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two more days of school!!! Yay!!! Jacob and Kylie have been working on cards for their teachers...we used scrapbooking paper and the kids wrote a nice letter on the blank side, telling the teacher what they've learned over the year. Then we folded the sheet into a card. The kids had to come up with their own letter, I only helped with the spelling.

So while the kids were writing and colouring, I found a brown wax crayon...and colored in the chips on my table...then I found a blue Sharpie marker and colored in the teeny bleach spots on my pants...both methods worked quite well, actually LOL.

Today I'm meeting Scott and Auntie Sheri for lunch at Timmy's, and not much else. The yard still needs to be done because it rained last night and so we stayed inside playing instead :) .

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love Jakes letter :)

I do that with my favourite black top with a black sharpie..but it still washes out so I have to redo it each time...I thought I was the only person to do that - glad I'm not :) Lloyd thinks I'm nuts :)

Cheerios_Addict said...

LOL....I've used the wax crayon on the table scratches trick too. :)