I'll do this in point form because it's just a bunch of junk...
- Last year, Scott and I compiled the school yearbook using Publisher and a cd of photos. Took freakin' forever, because Scott and I had to create a template and there were over 100 kids. It wasn't brought up at any of the meetings to do up a yearbook for this year...until just this last Thursday * insert eye roll here * . It was requested by a mom of a grade 6 student who is graduating and going off to junior high, and she really wants to see a yearbook this year. Oh. my. gosh. I said I would try, and that's all I can promise. Worst comes to worst, the grade 7 students will have to come back in the fall and pick it up if I have to take the summer to work on it. This year there was about 170 students, and I have a new baby...yeesh. I'll try.
- Last night we watched Nanny McPhee for the umpteenth time. I love that movie, especially when all the children introduce themselves. Hee hee..."bosoms". Hee hee.
- Grampa and Gramma watched Sammy while we took the big kids to see Kung Fu Panda. Relax, we had tickets purchased with our air miles. Came with popcorn coupons and everything. Great movie! I completely recommend it.
- Scott has taken the kids swimming tonight, but there are no toys or anything for Sammy to play with at this particular pool...although the big kids love the waves. So Sammy and I are staying home tonight to do nothing.
- Scott is working all day tomorrow so it's just me and the kids. Jacob has a bookstore gift card, so he wants to go pick up a Jack and Annie book. How on earth did I raise two readers???
Well, that's all. Have a great weekend, everyone :D .