Monday, June 23, 2008

pics

Photobucket
Soccer season is over! Jacob had a lot of fun, but he was ready for it to be over. Too many fun things to do on the weekends besides soccer now that summer is here.

Photobucket
Kylie ran in the provincial finals this weekend (Hershey races). The best placers will go to Hershey, Pennsylvania to run there...I don't know how she did, but I don't think any of our school's kids made it to finals. Doesn't matter, Kylie had a great time running with her classmates.

Photobucket
Sammy, just looking cute while Jake played soccer.

Photobucket
Gramma went to Cirque du Soleil and brought back a clown nose for each of the big kids. You knew my family was a bunch of clowns anyway. That's my eye in the corner...you saw a picture of my foot a couple of weeks ago...maybe in a few weeks I'll post a pic of my hand...sooner or later you'll get an idea of what I look like. Bwah ha ha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jane said...

Great pictures of you - I have pictures of you Susan! Can I post the pictures I have of you Susan????? Can I??? Can I????? Lol....What can I bribe you with??????? ;)

Kylie's Mom said...

LOL...No, Jane, you may not. How totally entertaining this is ROFL.

Nico said...

Love the pics! Your kids look like they are having a fun Summer! The clown noses are too cute :) I love the one on Sammy, too adorable.

Jennifer said...

Very cute! :)

Jane said...

Oh Susan you are NO fun at all ;)